Pre-goals for 2015

Happy new year to everyone and I hope your holiday season was relaxing and enjoyable.  I have spent the past two weeks on vacation playing with my kids mostly.  I started to take decorations down and went back to work today.  The next couple of months are always fun as it is tax time (REFUND!) and bonus/review time at work.  This is a major source of my investing income so for me at least I like winter.

I wanted to share with you some of the things I need to accomplish in order to have goals for the year.  I am already late on goals since the new year has started.  If I actually set goals this year that will be an accomplishment.  So hear is a quick list of what I need to do to get there.

  1. Write this post
  2. Create a goals page
  3. Set three SMART goals geared around dividend income, health (mental and physical) and finances.

The health goal also includes anything pertaining to my family.  I would love to set a blog goal but family time always takes precedence over blog time.  My blogs will continue to be irregular but I do appreciate those who stop by to read up on what I have to share.  

I think it is a major accomplishment just to have a blog and keep at it.  Writing is not easy and sharing your world with others isn't any easier.  Kinda makes you accountable to the world.  No small undertaking so congrats to everyone out there that started one and to those who continue to, blog on.  Happy new year.

Regards,

DFG

Comments

  1. Look forward to reading about your goals. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DFG,

    Glad to hear you had a great time with the children! Happy New Year, buddy.

    Keeping a blog is a major feat. Many people underestimate how much 'work' it actually is to maintain one and to stick to it over longer periods of time. It's good to see you are enjoying your writing.

    All the best for 2015,
    NMW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep writing and inspiring yourself and I look forward to following your dividend journey throughout 2015 and beyond.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Will Dividends Teach My Kids to Work Hard?

What to write about when you have no money to invest?

August 2014 Budget

Investment Disclaimer

This webpage is provided for general information only and nothing contained in the material constitutes a recommendation for the purchase or sale of any security. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at dividendfamilyguy at gmail dot com.